Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Stefan Reinauer (project coordination, main development)
- Patrick Mauritz (initial kernel work)
- Samuel Rydh (forth interfaces, MOL port, ...)
- Greg Watson (briq port)
- David Paktor (improving Toke)
- Chen-Chau Chu (ppc fixes)
- Tim Barrett (detok patches)
- Krishna Myneni (permission to include kForth examples with toke)
- Michael Gibson (EsEsIx) for donating a CS5530 based thin client for /dev/bios development.
- LinuxFund.org chose OpenBIOS to be awarded in the spring 2002 grant cycle with US$1000. Thanks a lot for supporting our work!
- Newisys funded the OpenBIOS project with a very nice piece of hardware, an Opteron based 1U 2CPU Newisys 2100. This machine is nowadays running www.openbios.org and www.linuxbios.org.
If you or somebody else is missing on this list, send an email to Stefan Reinauer